Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to Blogging Life Again

Hello olz..How`s life goes on? I hopes we all in the pink of health throughout this fantastic 2009..



I`m so sorry because I`ve been stopped posting any post since end the end of last year. I just want to settle up my problems.. A lot actually...huhu..Thank God u gave me a BIG BRAIN to go through my hectic life..




Whatever it is,i just wanna wish u all Happy New Year!! Have a great year!! I will keep upgrading myself to become much better than yesterday.. That`s my promise.



Hahaha.. So excited,I`m graduating this year.. Can`t believe that I`ve stay in Samarahan,Kuching,Sarawak which is far miles away from KL for about 3 years.. What a long journey.. hurmm..too much to tell..



Yup!before that,I wanna wish all Chinese community Happy Chinese New Year! Have a life happily ever after with happiness and wealthness!! Hehe.. I went to a few lecturers` house to have a visit..




I got RM5 ang pow from Madam Wong(ex-Chemistry Lecturer) .. My friends and I went to Mr Ho`s house(ex-Physic Lecturer) and next Madam Liew(ex-Biology Lecturer).. In just 1 day.. Haha..


Well,that`s all for now..Have a nice day!!

No comments: