Monday, February 16, 2009

Having a Hard Time??

At last, I will graduate in Diploma In Science (Biology) in May 2009..
So happy with it..
I just want to say thank you very much to all my beloved friends, great lecturers and special family for supporting me all this while..
Thanks to UITM too..

It`s a very long journey for me..
I learnt a lot from my mistakes that I`ve done..
Hurmm very tough time..

What ever happened to me, God always assisting me..

There are many options or choices provided if we are facing a hard situation..

Need a critical thinking, analyse the problem and pick a right way to solve it..
Based on my experiences,pray a lot and be strong in any matter that I`ve gone through..
It was an amazing experiences..only God knows..

So, I will do my best for this semester..I will..there`s more things that I will have to go through..so, I want to keep upgrading myself day by day..it`s like preparing myself for the becoming days that is waiting for me..loves my miserable life..


Thank God I`m still alive..after all..

No comments: