Saturday, October 11, 2008

Too much to say..lolz..

Well,how r u olz guys?
I hopes u olz r in d pink of health..huhu..

What a wonderful weeks since d 1st day of Eid Mubarak..haha..

I just sooo happy,excited and enjoyful with what i`ve been through for this time of Eid Mubarak..

Hurm it`s too little element of sad in deep of my heart..i`m just fed up with some people which is very very very important in my life..hurm but wat can I do..God,diz is d only thing that i really can`t think of any solution..may God guides me..

Next,celebrating Eid Mubarak in Kuching,Sarawak gives me a lots of joys with my foster family and my bestfriend`s family(al-sidiq)..my first time experiences celebrating Eid Mubarak far away from my family in Peninsular over d South China Sea..haha..

On d 1st day of celebrating Eid Mubarak,i`ve using `perahu` or traditional boat to go to Kg. Salak through Sg Daun near to Santubong area..haha..I juz slipped onto d boat after waiting the rain slow down before we proceed to Kg Salak..haha..soo funny for me..
ika,me and tasha

What I can say here is celebrating Eid Mubarak in Sarawak still full of excitements as in Peninsular but there is a few differences that I observed..`kek lapis Sarawak` is one of the `kuih raya` provided in many houses..bicarbonated water are common serves for guests..some1 said it is tradition in Sarawak..hehe..`berjarah` is also a tradition that I can see..hard to explain..

I got a few photos of Eid Mubarak to share with u olz..huhu..ezah,aidil and aliff



shafiq(green),pejal(purple) and others..hehe

Before I forget,i really want to ask forgiving to everyone in my life..please do forgive me..thanks for everything..I feels very sinful if i forget any of u even in a sec..Thanks God..
That `s all for this time..hehe..C u next time..Tke cre..

2 comments:

ckiuwww said...

hahahah...lucu ko ya....ya nang x penah pke sampan...wahahahahah...pa2 pun aku tauk rahsia d sebalik sampan ya.....wahahahahahahah

guavaboy said...

to kudey,

hahahahahahaha..
biarlah rahsia..
malunya hamba..
hak4...