Saturday, October 11, 2008

Armenia so close to me..hehe..

ARMENIA Flag

Armenia Maps

On 7th of October,2008..I just lying on the floor becoz of feeling so sleepy..suddenly I got a call from Mr Shake(hopes this is the right spelling)..huhu..he told me that I`ve been shorlisted for the winner of Malaysian Chapter competition..haha..soooooooo excited and still can`t believe that I got it..haha..

I told u olz before in the previous post(17th of September,2008) that I will try too in that competition..I`ve done it..haha..

Thanks God..just waiting for 15th of October,2008 to announce the winner at Bangsar Village @4-6pm..they ask me to be there..but I juz can`t..huhu..really wanna be there but I`m in Kuching,Sarawak now..hehe..

Guys,pray for me a lots..hopes the oppurtunity for me is there to open the new world of youth and the new young generations..
I submitted a topic about youth in reality..

”How to Build Our New Generations from ‘Nobody’ to be ‘Somebody’ ???”

Very interesting issue for me..Be Realistic..
We`ll see wats next..wiwiwwi..
I DON`T GIVE HIGH EXPECTATION THAT I GONNA WIN OK..
I`M JUST SHARE MY HAPPINESS WITH U OLZ..
Take a good care of your big brain guys!!Lolz..

No comments: